Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jack and Jaclyn's Stunning February 5th Wedding

I was so lucky to be able to meet Lisa, the Bride's amazing mom, back when I was working as the Director of Catering at Emerald Greens. I loved her the second I met her and know I would love Jaclyn as well! From that point on, even though I was leaving Emerald Greens, I was so excited and honored to be able to be her Wedding Coordinator.

The Ceremony took place at the beautiful Idlewild Baptist Church in Lutz, Florida and was followed by the Reception at Emerald Greens Golf Resort and Country Club. I was absolutely blessed to work with some of the best wedding professionals in the business for Jack and Jaclyn's Wedding and even the ones I worked with for the first time I would HIGHLY reccommed. It's hard to impress me but I was awestruck at their talent and professionalism.

Here is a quick preview of some of the stunning photos by Shannon. More to come!


Amazing Wedding Vendor team:
Photography by Shannon Livingston with Livingston Galleries
Cinematography by Molly Brown with Cinematique Films
Cake by Melissa with Alessi Bakery
Floral by Jeff with Four Seasons Floral

Until Next Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment