Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's been a long time coming...

I DID IT!

Finally, after all of the dreaming, longing, thinking, rethinking, OVERTHINKING, I finally did it! I have started my own Wedding and Event Design Company! Cielo Celebrations has been in the works for years and only now do I feel like I am completely ready to take the leap. I have some of the most wonderful and supportive friends, the best boyfriend a girl could ask for and am surrounded by the BEST Wedding and Event Talent I could ever imagine! Thank you to all of you who told me that this wasn't just doable, but possible.

I look forward to working with all of my fabulous brides, both present and in the future. Check back often to see what's new in wedding and event trends, styles or just news and gossip!

It's gonna be a fabulous ride kids!

Love it!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jessica! Best of luck with the start of your new business - your clients are in the best of hands!

    ReplyDelete